Ethanol 투여가 운동부하후 심박수, 혈압, 호흡수와 혈중유산 및 혈중 etanol 농도에 미치는 효과
- Other Titles
- Effect of Ethanol
and Exercise on Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Respiratory Rate, Blood Lactate and Ethanol Concentration
- 안성훈; 황수관; 김형진; 이원정; 주영은
- Dept. of Internal Medicine (내과학)
- Issue Date
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.1(1) : 39-53, 1982
- Effect of ethanol(EOH) on cardiovascular system and blood lactate levels following exercise was studied in 100 male college students (Age:20—22yr) who were divided into 3 groups: Ethanol group, Exercise group and Ethanol —Exercise group. Ethanol was dministered as 25% Korean liquor (Kumbokju) in a dose of 2ml per Kg body weight. Exercise was performed on a mini-trampoline(rebounder) with repeated rhythmic ouncing at a rate of 80 per min for 3 min. During 3 hrs of recovery after the cxercise, the heart rate, blood pressure, respiratory rate and blood levels of ethanol and lactate were measured. The following results were obtained.
The heart rate following ethanol ingestion increased significantly at 20 min, and decreased gradually thereafter and returned to the resting level at 180min. Blood pressure following ethanol ingestion decreased significantly at 40min and remained at a low value during the 3 hr experimental period. Ethanol produced a non-significant decrease in respiratory rate.
Recovery of heart rate following exercise was retarded in EOH+Exercise group. Heart rate at 20min after exercise was significantly higher than the resting level in both Exercise and EOH+ Exercise groups.
Blood pressure of both exercise and EOH+Exercise groups was significantly higher at 1 and 5 win after exercise and returned to the resting level at 10 min. However, EOH + Exercise group showed significantly lower systolic, diastolic and mean arterial pressure but higher pulse pressure than the Exercise group during the recovery period.
The EOH +Exercise group showed a significantly lower respiratory rate at 1 and 3 min after exercise but showed no difference at 20 min.
Blood lactate level was 12. 81 ±0.87 mg/dl at rest but increased significantly to 76.50±6.f-3 mg/ dl an/i 65.95 + 6.36 mg/dl immediately after exercise both in Exercise and EOH+Exercise group, rcapw lively. Blood lactate level decreased markedly thereafter and returned to the resting' level at GOmin in Exercise group and at 120min in EOH+Exercise group.
Blood ethanol concentrations in EOH--Exercise and Ethanol groups were 63.67 + 3.84 mg/dl and 63.43 + 5.09 mg/dl at 60 min, respectively and 37.40 + 2.56 nig/di and 63.0 + 5.38 mg/dl at 120min, respectively.
The above results indicate that ethanol produces an elevation of heart rate and blood lactate level and retards the recovery rate of heart rate and blood lactate after exercise. Because of ethanol's depressor effect, blood pressure following exercise returned to the resting level faster. Exercise seems to facilitate the metabolic rate of ethanol.
- ETHANOL; 혈중유산량; 심박수; 혈압; 호흡수
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Internal Medicine (내과학)
2. Keimyung Medical Journal (계명의대 학술지) > 1982
- Keimyung Author(s)
- File in this Item
- 1-39.pdf(968.18 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)