흰쥐 담즙울체 간의 Xanthine Oxidase의 활성치
- Other Titles
- Xanthine Oxidase Activity in the Cholestetic Rat Liver
- Dept. of Biochemistry (생화학)
- Issue Date
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.4(2) : 125-130, 1985
- This study was intended to observe the change of serum and hepatic xanthine oxidase (EC 126.96.36.199) activities after the ligation of common bile duct in rats. Activities of hepatic total and cytosolic superoxide dismutase (EC 188.8.131.52) and concentration of serum ceruloplasmin (EC 1.16. 3.1) were also measured.
Common bile duct ligation in the rats brought about a rapid increase in both serum and hepatic xanthine oxidase activities.
Level of serum ceruloplasmin was markedly increased after the ligation of common bile duct. But both hepatic total and cytosolic superoxide dismutase activities did not change after the ligation of common bile duct.
The above results suggest that the common bile duct ligation may cause the induction of hepatic xanthine oxidase.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Biochemistry (생화학)
2. Keimyung Medical Journal (계명의대 학술지) > 1985
- Keimyung Author(s)
- File in this Item
- 4-125.pdf(354.14 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)