흰쥐 담즙울체 간의 Malate Dehydrogenase의 활성치
- Other Titles
- Malate Dehydrogenase Activity in the Cholestetic Rat Liver
- 곽춘식; 이상일
- Dept. of Biochemistry (생화학)
- Issue Date
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.4(2) : 131-137, 1985
- To study the effect of cholestasis on serum and hepatic malate dehydrogenase (EC 1.1.1,37) in rats, rnalate dehydrogenase was determined in serum, both in cytosol and in mitochondria of liver after the ligation of common bile duct in rats. Activities of lactate dehydrogenase (EC 22.214.171.124) and alanine aminotransferase (EC 2.6. ]. 2) in serum and liver were also measured.
After the ligation of common bile duct of rats, the activity of serum malate dehydrogenase was significantly increased in the span of first and second days. However, the values were not return to normal after sixth days.
The activity of liver cytosoJic malate dehydrogenase was significantly diminished after 2 days following ligation of the common bile duct. In the mitochondria, however, the activity of this enzyme was significantly decreased at 6 days after operation.
Lactate dehydrogenase and alanine aminotransferase of serum were strikingly increased after the ligation of common bile duct. And activities of the two enzymes were markedly decreased in the liver of common bile duct ligated rats.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Biochemistry (생화학)
2. Keimyung Medical Journal (계명의대 학술지) > 1985
- Keimyung Author(s)
- File in this Item
- 4-131.pdf(413.75 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)