말단회장에 궤양과 종괴를 동반한 Behcet 증후군 1례
- Other Titles
- A Case Report of Behcet's Syndrome with an Ulcer and Mass Effect in the Terminal Ileum
- 허정욱; 박승국
- Dept. of Internal Medicine (내과학)
- Issue Date
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.4(2) : 259-264, 1985
- Behcet's syndrome has been recognized as a multisystemic disease with many additional manifestations recorded including gastrointestinal tract. But the cases associated with ulceration in the terminal i】eum are reported rarely untill now.
Recently, we experienced a 31 years old male patient who had Behcet's syndrome with an ulcer and mass effect in the terminal ileum. Here we report this case with the brief review of litera-t u rc.
Ulceration of the terminal ileum in Behcet's syndrome seems to appear due to the primary disease itself. It's symptom is nonspecific and often mimic to appendicitis. The finding of ring ulcers in the terminal ileum on barium enema may represent a characteristic manifestation of Behcet's syndrome.
The preferred therapy seems to be resection, and no recurrence has been reported.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Internal Medicine (내과학)
2. Keimyung Medical Journal (계명의대 학술지) > 1985
- Keimyung Author(s)
- 허정욱; 박승국
- File in this Item
- 4-259.pdf(350.17 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)