자궁경부암 환자의 방사선 치료시 난소전위술에 의한 난소기능의 보존
- Other Titles
- Lateral ovarian transposition in pelvic radiation for young women with carcinoma of the cervix
- 서영욱; 이태성
- Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynecology (산부인과학)
- Issue Date
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.5(1) : 32-36, 1986
- To preserve ovarian function in young women with carcinoma of the cervix, undergoing pelvic irradiation, lateral ovarian transposition was performed during radical surgery or pretreatment celiotomy.
Ovary was transposed to lateral gutter with retention of the ovarian circulation through the ovarian vessels.
Twentyfive patients with carcinoma of the cervix were underwent lateral ovarian transposition.
Of twelve patients with radical surgery and ovarian transposition, all continued ovarian function postoperatively.
Of thirteen patients with postoperative radiation, only three patients continued ovarian function.
Complication of the ovarian transposition was cystic change of transposed ovary in one case.
The above results suggested that lateral ovarian transposition and proper ovarian shielding will protect ovarian function in patients undergoing pelvic irradiation.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynecology (산부인과학)
2. Keimyung Medical Journal (계명의대 학술지) > 1986
- Keimyung Author(s)
- 서영욱; 이태성
- File in this Item
- 5-32.pdf(230.28 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)