흰쥐 재생간의 Malate Dehydrogenase의 활성치
- Other Titles
- Malate Dehydrogenase Activity in the Regenerating Rat Liver
- 김여희; 곽춘식; 문교철
- Dept. of Biochemistry (생화학)
- Issue Date
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.5(2) : 124-131, 1986
- A study was made on the changes in the activities of the following during 6 post-operative days: Cytosolic and mitochondrial malate dehydrogenase of regenerating rat livers, and rat serum malate dehydrogenase after 70% (median and left lateral lobes) partial hepatectomy. The activities of lactate dehydrogenase and alanine aminotransferase in both serum and cytosol of regenerating rat liver were also measured.
After partial hepatectomy in the rats, activity of serum malate dehydrogenase tremendously increased in in the span between the 12 hours and the second day. The activity of cytoslic malate dehydrogenase in the regenerating liver significantly increased from the first to the second day after partial hepatectomy. However, no significant changes in hepatic mitochondrial malate dehydrogenase was noted throughout the experiments.
The activities of serum lactate dehydrogenase and alanine aminotransferase markedly elevated after partial hepatectomy. And activity of alanine aminotransferase significantly decreased in the hepatic cytosol after partial hepatectomy but hepatic cytosolic lactate dehydrogenase showed no change.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Biochemistry (생화학)
2. Keimyung Medical Journal (계명의대 학술지) > 1986
- Keimyung Author(s)
- 김여희; 문교철; 곽춘식
- File in this Item
- 5-124.pdf(440.2 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)