최근 5년간 내원한 대상포진 환자의 임상적 연구
- Other Titles
- A Clinical Study of Herpes Zoster during a 5-Year-Period(1986. 6. -1991. 5.)
- 오광열; 노용지; 박의수; 이규석; 송준영
- Dept. of Dermatology (피부과학)
- Issue Date
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.11(1) : 131-138, 1992
- During 5-year-period from June 1986 to May 1991, 431 patients with herpes zoster were clinically observed at the Department of Dermatology at Keimyung University Hospital. These patients were evaluated in regard to annual, sesonal and monthly incilence, age incidence and sex ratio. Patients were further assessed concerning dermatomic distributions, associated conditions and complications.
The results were as follows.
·The incidence of herpes zoster versus the total number of outpatients was 0.56% and the ratio of male (40.5%) to female (59.5%) was appoximately 1: 1.4.
·Tere were no marked monthly or seasonal differences in herpes zoster, ranging from 6.0% to 12.5% and 21.8% to 30.6%, respectively. Monthly, herpes zoster was most common in June (12.5%) and least common in November (6.0%).
·Herpes zoster was seen most frequently in the 51∼60 years age group (26.7%) and least common in 0∼10 years age group.
·The dermatomic involvement of herpes zoster was most frequent on the thoracic dermatome (52.4%) and others were cervical (16.9%), ophthalmic branch of trigeminal nerve (14.4%), lumber (9.5%), sacral (1.6%), mandibular branch of trigeminal nerve (1.2%), maxillary branch of trigeminal nerve (0.9%).
·The most common complication of herpes zostherpetic neuralgia (27.3%), It was most common in 51∼60 years age group (31.3%), and 75.4% of all posterpetic neuralgia patients was over 51 years of age.
·The frequencies of the associated conditions in herpes zoster, in descending order, were malignant neoplasm (3.7%), pulmonary tuberculosis (2.6%), hypertension (2.6%), diabetes mellitus (1.6%), pertic ulcer (0.9%), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (0.7%), chronic renal failure(0.7%) and asthma (0.4%).
- Herpes zoster
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Dermatology (피부과학)
2. Keimyung Medical Journal (계명의대 학술지) > 1992
- Keimyung Author(s)
- 이규석; 송준영
- File in this Item
- 11-131.pdf(350.1 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)