16년 동안 동산병원에서 태어난 선천성 기형에 대한 분석
- 16년 동안 동산병원에서 태어난 선천성 기형에 대한 분석
- Other Titles
- Clinicak Analysis of
Anomaly: A Survey
of 16 Years in dong
san medical Center
- 김기홍; 하연옥; 김종인
- Keimyung Author(s)
- Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynecology (산부인과학); Institute of Medical Genetics (의학유전연구소); Institute for Medical Science (의과학 연구소)
- Congential anomaly; Dongsan Medical Center
- Issue Date
- Keimyung University School of Medicine
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.17(2) : 224-231, 1998
- The clinical analysis was carried out on 446 cases with congenital anomalies among 55,371 newborns delivered at Dongsan Medical Center, Keimyung University from Jan. 1, 1981 to Dec. 31, 1996.
The results are the followings.
1. Among the total of 55,371 newborns, the incidence of congenitally malformed baby was 0.81%.
2. The incidence of congenital anomaly was more prevalent in male babies than female babies.
3. The incidence of congenital anomaly in low birth weight less than 2,500gm was 5.77%, which was higher than in mature babies(0.37%).
4. The incidence of congenital anomaly in stillbirths was high of 14.16% compared to that of 0.45% in live births.
5, According to the types of congenital anomaly, the rate of the incidence was 27.6% in CNS system, 26.2% in digestive system and 14.3% in multiple anomalies.
- Appears in Collections:
- 2. Keimyung Medical Journal (계명의대 학술지) > 1998
1. 연구논문 > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynecology (산부인과학)
1. 연구논문 > 3. Researcher Institutues (부설연구소) > Institute for Medical Science (의과학연구소)
- Files in This Item:
- 17-224.pdf(331.8 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)