각종 신경계 질환에 있어서 면역글로불린 정맥내 주사 치료
- Other Titles
Immunoglobulin Therapy in Various Neurologic Diseases
- Issue Date
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.18(1) : 42-61, 1999
- Intravenous immunoglobulin(IVIG) has emersed as an important therapy for various neurologic diseases, and is now used in a wide-range of neurological conditions. In controlled clinical trials, IVIG has been effective in treating the Guillain-Barre syndrome, chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy, multifocal motor neuropathy, and dermatomyositis. IVIG has only few side effects with a small risk of transmission of infectious agents.
I will review briefly about the history, preparation, safety, recommended laboratory tests before therapy, clinical pharmacology, mechanism of action, advantages, side effects and risk, and current effects of IVIG in various neurologic diseases.
In conclusion, IVIG is a promising immunomodulatory therapy that has been to be effective in some neurologic diseases, But its spectrum of efficacy has not been fully established, and additional controlled clinical trials are needed.
- Intravenous immunoglobulin; Immunomodulatory therapy; Neurologic diseases
- Appears in Collections:
- 2. Keimyung Medical Journal (계명의대 학술지) > 1999
- File in this Item
- 18-42.pdf(1.11 MB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)