정상 체중 성인에서 혈중 지질치와 복부내장 지방량과의 상관성 연구
- Other Titles
- Relation Between
Fat Area and Serum Lipid Levels in Normal Body Weight Adults
- 김승기; 최승곤; 서영성; 김대현; 이인규
- Dept. of Family Medicine (가정의학); Dept. of Internal Medicine (내과학); Institute for Medical Science (의과학연구소)
- Issue Date
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.19(1) : 107, 2000
- This study was carried out to assess the degree of association of abdominal visceral fat amount with serum lipid levels and to determine which anthropometric measures of obesity are most closely associated with cardiovascular risk factors in normoweight adults.
60 normoweight subjects were included for this study. The data gathered by healthy adults for periodic health examination in Dongsan Medical Center, Taegu, Korea. They were normal body weight(BMI;18.5-24.9 kg/m2) and no history of hypothyroidism, corticosteroid users, and recent weight loss. Serum total cholesterol, triglycerids, HDL cholesterol, fasting blood glucose, blood pressure, waist, and waist-hip ratio were measured. Single slice CT scan was used to quantify fat deposit in visceral and subcutaneous area at the level of L4-5. Measurement for total fat amount was used to body impedance analysis method.
Total body fat %, waist, and Waist-Hip ratio were significant difference on sex. Also, abdominal visceral fat area, abdominal subcutaneous fat area and abdominal visceral fat area-subcu-taneous fat area ratio(VSR) were significant difference. Independent predictor for visceral fat in male subjects was waist, and in female subjects were waist and total body fat %. Visceral fat amount seemed to play a critical role in association with cardiovascular risk factors rather than subcutaneous fat area. total body fat %, waist in normal body weight person.
- BMI; VSR; Cardiovascular Risk Factor
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Family Medicine (가정의학)
1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Internal Medicine (내과학)
1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 3. Research Institutues (연구소) > Institute for Medical Science (의과학연구소)
2. Keimyung Medical Journal (계명의대 학술지) > 2000
- Keimyung Author(s)
- 서영성; 김대현; 이인규
- File in this Item
- 19-107.pdf(1.1 MB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)