상복강 대동맥 교차차단 및 재관류 시 Fenoldopam 투여가 허혈성 신 손상에 미치는 영향
- 상복강 대동맥 교차차단 및 재관류 시 Fenoldopam 투여가 허혈성 신 손상에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- The Effect of Fenoldopam Administration Followed by Unclamping of Supraceliac Aortic Cross-Clamping on
Renal Ischemic Injury
- 유진균; 박혜령; 이용철; 김진모; 장영호; 김애라; 배정인; 홍지희
- Keimyung Author(s)
- 이용철; 김진모; 장영호; 김애라; 배정인; 홍지희
- Dept. of Anesthesiology & Pain Medicine (마취통증의학)
- aortic cross clamping; fenoldopam; ischemic renal injury; reperfusion
- Issue Date
- School of Medicine
- 대한마취과학회지, Vol.52(2) : 202-211, 2007
- Background: The overall rate of renal complication after surgery on the suprarenal aorta remains high. In this study, the changes in renal blood flow (RBF), urinary oxygen tension (PuO2), renal vascular resistance (RVR), and urinary volume following fenoldopam administration were investigated in supraceliac aortic cross-clamping and unclamping animal model.
Methods: Twelve dogs were divided into two groups; control group (n = 6), fenodopam group (n = 6). After brachial, femoral, and pulmonary arterial catheterization, midline abdominal incision was made. For the aortic cross-clamping the supraceliac aorta was exposed. A doppler flowmeter probe was placed around right renal artery. A ureteral catheter was positioned at the right renal pelvis to measure urine volume and urinary oxygen tension (PuO2). In fenoldopam group, 0.5μg/kg/min of fenoldopam was administered immediately before suprarenal aortic reperfusion. Systemic hemodynamics, renal blood flow, renal vascular resistance, PuO2, and urine volume were compared between two groups.
Results: The systemic hemodynamics were not significantly different between the two groups throughout the experiment. After aortic reperfusion, the RVR significantly increased in control group, but the RVR in fenoldopam group remained to baseline level. The urine output, RBF, and PuO2 significantly increased in fenoldopam group compared to control group. BUN and serum creatinine were not different between the two groups.
Conclusions: High dose of fenoldopam administration reverse ischemic renal insufficiency after supraceliac aortic cross clamping.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. 연구논문 > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Anesthesiology & Pain Medicine (마취통증의학)
- Files in This Item:
- oak-bbb-857.pdf(710.75 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)