복강경하 담낭 절제술 시 대용량의 수액 투여는 Ondansetron의 효과와 동일하게 수술 후 오심 및 구토를 감소시킨다
- 복강경하 담낭 절제술 시 대용량의 수액 투여는 Ondansetron의 효과와 동일하게 수술 후 오심 및 구토를 감소시킨다
- Other Titles
- Administration of large fluid volumes decreases the incidence of postoperative nausea and
vomiting as effectively as ondansetron
- 이용철; 김진모; 이동열
- Keimyung Author(s)
- 이용철; 김진모
- Dept. of Anesthesiology & Pain Medicine (마취통증의학)
- Fluid; Laparoscopic cholecystectomy; Ondansetron; PONV
- Issue Date
- School of Medicine
- 대한마취과학회지, Vol.56(4) : 403-407, 2009
- Background: The possibility that large fluid volumes reduce postoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV) remains unclear due to conflicting data. We examined if administering large fluid volumes to high risk patients would decrease the incidence of PONV and compared the results with ondansetron administration.
Methods: Ninety ASA I, II patients who presented for laparoscopic cholecystectomy were randomized to 1 of 3 groups. They received either (group I) 5 ml/kg/hr of Hartmann's solution, (group II) 30 ml/kg/hr of Hartmann's solution or (group III) 4 mg of ondansetron and 5 ml/kg/hr of Hartmann's solution. The incidence of PONV and severity of pain were assessed at 1, 12 and 24 hours postoperatively.
Results: The number of PONV episodes was significantly reduced in group II and III compared to group I during the 1−12 hr postoperative period and for total incidence. However, there was no significant difference between group II and III. There were no differences among groups regarding the severity of pain.
Conclusions: Intraoperative correction of intravascular volume deficits with 30 ml/kg/hr of Hartmann's solution decreases the incidence of PONV as effectively as administration of ondansetron.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. 연구논문 > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Anesthesiology & Pain Medicine (마취통증의학)
- Files in This Item:
- oak-bbb-860.pdf(277.91 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)