PCR을 이용한 인간 세포거대바이러스(HCMV) DNA 중합효소 유전자의 검색
- PCR을 이용한 인간 세포거대바이러스(HCMV) DNA 중합효소 유전자의 검색
- Other Titles
- Detection of Human Cytomegalovirus DNA Polymerase Gene by Polymerase Chain Reaction
- 김현철; 박성배; 조원현; 백원기; 서민호; Hyun Chul Kim; Sung Bae Park; Won Hyun Cho; Won Ki Baek; Min Ho Suh
- Keimyung Author(s)
- 김현철; 박성배; 조원현; 백원기; 서민호
- Dept. of Internal Medicine (내과학); Dept. of Surgery (외과학); Dept. of Microbiology (미생물학)
- Human Cytomegalovirus(HCMV); DNA polymerase gene; PCR; Southern blot
- Issue Date
- School of Medicine
- 대한미생물학회 The Korean Society For Microblology, Vol.27(2) : 181-188, 1992
- Polymerase chain reaction(PCF) amplification was used to detect human cytomegalovirus(HCMV) in MRC-5 cell culture. Oligonucleotide pairs for DNA polymerase gene of HCMV were used as primers and HCMV AD169 strain was used as a control. Amplified products were detected by gel electrophoresis and by Southern blot hybridization with digoxigenin-labeled HCMV DNA polymerase gene probe. In estimating the sensitivity of PCR, a 5㎕ aliquot of an infectivity titer of 10²³TCID₅₀/0.1㎖ of cell culture muxture was detected by direct agarose gel electrophoresis;South-ern blot hybridization was four-fold more sensitive(10¹·⁷TCID₅₀/0.1㎖) than gel analysis.
The specificity of the PCR was evaluated using other members of the herpes family of viruses and various DANs. No amplification was noted by direct gel analysis or by dot blot hybridization and only HCMV containing specimen was positive.
In conclusion, these results showed that the PCR may be a sensitive and fast tool for the diagno-sis of HCMV infections.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. 연구논문 > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Internal Medicine (내과학)
1. 연구논문 > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Microbiology (미생물학)
1. 연구논문 > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Surgery (외과학)
- Files in This Item:
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)