임상가검물에서 분리된 Enterobacter 및 Citrobacter의 각종 항균제에 대한 감수성
- 임상가검물에서 분리된 Enterobacter 및 Citrobacter의 각종 항균제에 대한 감수성
- Other Titles
- Antimicrobial Drug Susceptibility of Enterobacter and Citrobacter Isolated from Clinical Specimens
- 백성덕; 백원기; 서성일; 박종욱; 서민호
- Keimyung Author(s)
- 백원기; 서성일; 서민호; 박종욱
- Dept. of Microbiology (미생물학); Dept. of Immunology (면역학)
- Antimicrobial susceptibility; Enterobacter; Citrobacter
- Issue Date
- School of Medicine
- 대한미생물학회, Vol.28(6) : 443-451, 1993
- Twenty nine strains of Enterobacter and 18 strains of Citrobacter isolated from various clinical specimens were tested for antimicrobial susceptibility to 20 drugs including quinolones.
The most frequent isolation source of Enterobacter and Citrobacter was urine.
Among the isolated Enterobacter’ all strains were susceptible to enoxacin(Ex), norfloxacin(Nf), ciprofloxacin (Cp), ofloxacin (Of) and pefloxacin(Pf). 3.4-17.2% of the strains were resistant to rifampin(Rf), moxalactam(Mx), and nalidixic acid(Na). 34.5-65.5% of the strains were resistant to chloramphenicol (Cm), trimethoprim (Tp), amikacin( Ak), cefamandole(Cf), streptomycin (Sm), tetracycline(Tc), gentamicin(Gm), kanamycin(Km) and sulfisomidine(Su) and 93.1-96.6% of the strains were resistant to ampicillin(Ap), cephalothin(Ct), and tobramycin (To).
In Citrobacter, all strains were susceptible to Ex, Nf, Cp, Of, Pf, and Mx, 11.1-33.3% of the strains were resistant to Na, Rf, Gm, Ak, Cf, To, and Tp, 44.4-55.6% of the strains to Sm, Km, Cm, Tc, and Su, and all strains were resistant to Ap and Ct.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. 연구논문 > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Microbiology (미생물학)
1. 연구논문 > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Immunology (면역학)
- Files in This Item:
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)