임상가검물에서 분리된 대장균의 Quinolone계 및 기타 항균제감수성
- 임상가검물에서 분리된 대장균의 Quinolone계 및 기타 항균제감수성
- Other Titles
- Antimicrobial Resistance of Escherichia coli Isolated from Clinical Specimens
- 백성덕; 백원기; 서성일; 박종욱; 서민호; Sung Duck Paik; Won Ki Baek; Seong Il Suh; Jong Wook Park; Min Ho Suh
- Keimyung Author(s)
- 백원기; 서성일; 서민호; 박종욱
- Dept. of Microbiology (미생물학); Dept. of Immunology (면역학)
- Antimicrobial resistance; Escherichia coli
- Issue Date
- School of Medicine
- 대한미생물학회 The Korean Society For Microblology, Vol.28(4) : 261-267, 1993
- A total of 165 strains of Escherichia coli which were isolated from urine(119), pus(14), wound (8), bile(6), throat(5)，catheter tip(5), and other clinical specimens, were tested for antimicrobial susceptibility to 21 drugs including 6 drugs of quinolones.
The number of strains resistant to 16-11 drugs, 10-6 drugs, 5-1 drugs, were 16 strains(9.7%), 101 strains(61.2%), 40 strains(24.2%), respectively and number of strains sensitive to all drugs tested were 8(4.8%) strains.
Moxalactam (Mx) was the most effective drugs and it inhibited growth of all strains at 2/μg/ml or less.
One point eight to 0.6% of strains were resistant to erioxacin, ofloxacin (Of), pefloxacin, norfloxacin(Nf), ciprofloxacin(Cp), amikacin(Ak) and 13.9-6.1 % of strains were resistant to cefamandole, rifampin, tobramycin, nalidixic acid. Among these drugs, Nf, Cp, Of inhibited growth of all strains at 16μg/ml.
However, 35.2-28.5% of strains were resistant to cephalothin, gentamycin, and majority of strains(91.5-57.5%) were resistant to penicillin, ampicillin, sulfisomidine, tetracycline, streptomycin, chloramphenicol, trimethoprim, kanamycin.
With these results, we consider that the useful drugs for the treatment of Escherichia coli infection were Mx, Ak, and quinolones.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. 연구논문 > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Microbiology (미생물학)
1. 연구논문 > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Immunology (면역학)
- Files in This Item:
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)