임상가검물에서 분리한 Klebiella pneumonniae plasmid의 분자유전적 특성
- 임상가검물에서 분리한 Klebiella pneumonniae plasmid의 분자유전적 특성
- Other Titles
- Characterzation of R plasmid and Antimicrobial Drug Resistance of Klebsiella pneumoniae Isolated
from Clinical Specimens
- 이경란; 백원기; 서성일; 박종욱; 서민호; Kyung-Ran Lee; Won-Ki Baek; Seong-Il Suh; Jong-Wook Park; Min-Ho Suh
- Keimyung Author(s)
- 백원기; 서성일; 서민호; 박종욱
- Dept. of Microbiology (미생물학); Dept. of Immunology (면역학)
- K. pneumoniae; R plasmid; Molecular characterization
- Issue Date
- School of Medicine
- 대한미생물학회 The Korean Society For Microblology, Vol.26(1) : 25-35, 1991
- Ninety-one strains of Klebsiella pneumoniae isolated from various clinical specimens in Taegu area were tested for the antimicrobial susceptibility to 16 drugs and studied for molecular and genetic characterization of R plasmid. K. pneumoniae were most frequently isolated from urine(60.4%), and followed by pus(16.5%), sputum(15.4%), cervix(3.3% ) and etc.
All strains were susceptible to amikacin (Ak) and norfloxacin (Nf). 1.1-8.8% of the strains were resistant to moxalactam(Mx), nalidixic acid(Na) and rifampin(Rf), and 16.5-26.4% were resistant to gentamicin, kanamycin, tobramycin (To), cefamandole, chloramphenicol, and trimethoprim. 31.9-59.3% were resistant to streptomycin(Sm), cephalothin, ampicillin, tetracycline and sulfisomidine. MIC90 of Ak, Mx and Nf were below the antimicrobial concentration tested. MIC90 of Na, Rf and To were 3.9-15.9μg/mI, and those of other drugs were 118.4-> 2048/μg/ml.
Of 91 strains tested, 37 were multiply resistant to 5 or more drugs. The patterns of multiple drug resistance which were most frequently encountered were not found.
The ratio of conjugal tansfer of K. pneumoniae was 25%. Plasmid profiles for molecular and genetic characterization of R plasmids from K. pneumoniae were studied through the method of alkaline SDS lysis and agarose gel electrophoresis. Molecular size of R plasmids were 35.9 to 81.3 megadalton. There was a R plasmid derived from the strain which did not habor any other plasmids, in this case this plasmid was thought to be a episomal state in original strain. R plasmids which were able to be classified into incompatibility (Inc) FII group were analyzed by restriction endonuclease EcoRl, they did not show the simirality each other except pKM9431 and pKM9432.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. 연구논문 > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Microbiology (미생물학)
1. 연구논문 > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Immunology (면역학)
- Files in This Item:
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)