임상가검물에서 분리한 녹농균의 항균제 내성의 추이
- 임상가검물에서 분리한 녹농균의 항균제 내성의 추이
- Other Titles
- Changes of Antimicrobial Resisitance of Pseudomonas aeruginosa Isolated from Clinical
- 박종욱; 백성덕; 백원기; 서성일; 최병길; 서민호; Jong-Wook Park; Sung-Duck Paik; Won-Ki Baek; Seong-Il Suh; Byung-Kil Choe; Min-Ho Suh
- Keimyung Author(s)
- 박종욱; 최병길; 백원기; 서성일; 서민호
- Dept. of Immunology (면역학); Dept. of Microbiology (미생물학); Institute for Medical Science (의과학연구소)
- Pseudomonas; Drug resistance
- Issue Date
- School of Medicine
- 대한미생물학회 The Korean Society For Microblology, Vol.29(6) : 573-581, 1994
- Two hundred and forty-seven strains of Pseudomonas aeruginosa were isolated from various clinical specimens between 1987 and 1990 and in 1992 and their antimicrobial susceptibility to 22 drugs was tested by microdilution broth method and agar dilution method.
The most effective drugs against Pseudomonas were norfloxacin (Nf), ciprofloxacin (Cp), and moxalactam(Mx). Only 18.6%, 28.1%, and 23.3% of strains were resistant to Nf, Cp and Mx respectively, and 50% MICs of durgs were low. However ,90% MICs of Nf and Mx and resistance frequency of Pseudononas to them were increased year by year. Cefoperazone showed lowest resistance frequency rate, 18.4%, but its rate was increased to 67% in 1900 and 50% and 90% MICs were also increased sharply. Aminoglycosides and others were not effective to inhibit the growth of Pseudomonas.
Frequencis of multiple drug resistant strains which were resisitant to 70% or more of number of drug tested were 16.7% in 1987 and 8.5 % in 1988, however, they were increased to 20%, 33 % and 36% in 1989 and 1992.
In conclusion, antimicrobial resistances of Pseudomonas to durgs including quinolones have been increased yearly, and we consider that countplans for preventing appearance of new multiple drug resistant Pseudomonas must be needea.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. 연구논문 > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Immunology (면역학)
1. 연구논문 > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Microbiology (미생물학)
1. 연구논문 > 3. Researcher Institutues (부설연구소) > Institute for Medical Science (의과학연구소)
- Files in This Item:
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)