혈청내 B형간염 바이러스 DNA의 Dot Blot Hybridization에 의한 검출
- 혈청내 B형간염 바이러스 DNA의 Dot Blot Hybridization에 의한 검출
- Other Titles
- Detection of Hepatitis B Virus DNA in Serum by Dot Blot Hybridization
- 서민호; 서성일; 백원기; 이상숙; 김재룡; Min-Ho Suh; Seong-Il Suh; Won-Ki Baek; Sang-Sook Lee; Jae-Ryong Kim
- Keimyung Author(s)
- 서민호; 서성일; 백원기; 이상숙; 김재룡
- Dept. of Microbiology (미생물학); Dept. of Pathology (병리학); Dept. of Laboratory Medicine (진단검사의학)
- Hepatitis B virus; Dot blot hybridization; Infectivity
- Issue Date
- School of Medicine
- 대한미생물학회 The Korean Society For Microblology, Vol.27(1) : 87-92, 1992
- A total of 149 HBs Ag positive and 15 normal serum samples were tested for the detection of Hepatitis B virus (HBV) DNA to evaluate the relationship between serum HBV DNA positivity by DNA blot hybridization and serological markers positivity. by ELISA.
Twenty-seven (79.4%) of 34 patients positive for both HBs Ag and HBe Ag were positive for HBV DNA compared with 33(28.7%) of 115 HBs Ag positive but HBe Ag negative individuals.
In addition, among all patients positive for HBV DNA, there was a statistically significant correlation between the concentration of HBV DNA in serum and the presence or absence of HBe Ag.
None of the 15 HBs Ag and HBe Ag negative individuals tested was positive for HBV DNA. But the detection rate of HBV DNA in the cases of HBe Ag negative was as high as 28.7%(33/115), so we concluded that detection of both HBe Ag and HBV DNA should be necessary in order to evaluate the infectivity of the HBs Ag positive sera.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. 연구논문 > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Microbiology (미생물학)
1. 연구논문 > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Pathology (병리학)
1. 연구논문 > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Laboratory Medicine (진단검사의학)
- Files in This Item:
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)