식이성 지방의 함량과 종류가 흰쥐 Lipoprotein의 분획상에 미치는 영향
- 식이성 지방의 함량과 종류가 흰쥐 Lipoprotein의 분획상에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- Effect of Higrh-Fat Diet on Serum Lipoproteins in Rats
- 곽춘식; 이우형; 조준승
- Issue Date
- Keimyung University School of Medicine
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.3(1) : 22~26, 1984
- Effect of a high level and types of dietary fat on serum lipoproteins was investigated in Sprague-Dawley rats weighing 60—65 gm» The animals were divided into three groups and were fed 3 different fat diet: 12% calorie fat diet, 45% calorie-butter fat diet, and 45% calorie-corn oil diet. The diets were isoenergetic (4.4 Kcal/^m). and were fed to the rats ad libitum for 12 weeks.
Mean serum lipoprotein levels in mg/dl for the control group were 36.4士10.7; chylomicron, 15.9 ±5. 2; VLDL, 26.2士4.7: LDL, and 93.3士 18.7; HDL. The high-corn oil diet did not significantly ch ange the levels of serum lipoproteins except 1.5-foM increase in LDL. However, the high-butter fat diet showed 1.5-to 2-fold increase in serum levels of chylomicron, VLDL and LDL, but no change in HDL level.
These result indicate that long-term feeding of high-fat diet composed of primarily saturated fatty acid increases serum levels of lower density fractions of lipoprotein.
- Appears in Collections:
- 학술지 > 1984
- Files in This Item:
- 3-22.pdf(314.8 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)