혈청 Alanine Aminotransferase와 Alkaline Phosphatase의 활성에 대한 기아 및 인삼의 효과
- 혈청 Alanine Aminotransferase와 Alkaline Phosphatase의 활성에 대한 기아 및 인삼의 효과
- Other Titles
- Effect of Starvation and Ginseng on Serum Alanine Aminotransferase and Alkaline Phosphatase Activity
- 변영주; 조준승; 곽춘식
- Issue Date
- Keimyung University School of Medicine
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.3(1) : 27~32, 1984
- Changes in serum alanine aminotransferase and alkaline phosphatase activities were studied in Sprague-Dawley rats by starvation and ginseng.
In starved rats, body weight were decreased in rate by 10% a day and weight decrease was not affected by ginseng administration.
Serum alanine aminotransferase activities were decreased by starvation and revealed 60% decrease on the third day of starvation. Ginseng administration significantly inhibited this decrease of enzyme activity produced by starvation, while serum alkaline phosphatase revealed no noticeable changes by starvation, and ginseng administration.
- Appears in Collections:
- 학술지 > 1984
- Files in This Item:
- 3-27.pdf(419.98 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)