뇌전산화 단층촬영으로 확인된 소아 수두증의 원인적 고찰
- 뇌전산화 단층촬영으로 확인된 소아 수두증의 원인적 고찰
- Other Titles
- Etiologic Analysis of Hydrocephalus in Children
- 김성호; 백태원
- Issue Date
- Keimyung University School of Medicine
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.3(2) : 155~160, 1984
- Etiologic analysis was done on 46cases of hydrocephalus which were proved by brain CT scan under the hospitalization of Pediatric Department of Keimyung University, Dong San Hospital during the 4years from April 1980 to June 1984.
The following results were obtained.
The incidence of hydrocephalus was highest in early infancy, occupied 34.8% of all patients.
CNS infection was the leading cause of hydrocephalus under the age of 6years, while the tumors in age group of over 6years.
Amoung the GNS infections, purulent meningitis was the the most frequent cause between lmonth and lyear and tuberculous meningitis in 1—6 years of age.
73.9% of hydrocephalus were communicating in which CNS infections were most frequent(47. 0%).
26.1% were non-communicating and most of them were tumors (66.7%).
- Appears in Collections:
- 학술지 > 1984
- Files in This Item:
- 3-155.pdf(305.32 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)