Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.4(2) : 181~187, 1985
1. The rate of frequency of abnormal ECG findings in the subjects was 45.0%, (male 52.7%， female 37. 3% respectively).
2. According to severity of abnormal ECG findings, the rates of slight (not definite), moderate (suggestive)，and severe (definite) findings were 16.1%, 24.1% and 4,4% respectively.
3. The rate of abnormal ECG findings was increased with age advancing.
4. Regarding to the contents of abnormal ECG findings, there were left ventricle hypertrophy 27.6%， St, T, and U wave changes 4.2%, QT prolongation 4.0% and low voltage 2.8% respectively.
5. The rate of abnormal ECG findings in those who were in high cholesterol and high blood sugar were higher than that of those who were in low cholesterol and low blood sugar.
The rate of abnormality of those who were hypertention was significantly higher than that of those who were normal blood pressure.