간해면상혈관종에 대한 Tc-99m-RBC Scan의 진단적 의의
- 간해면상혈관종에 대한 Tc-99m-RBC Scan의 진단적 의의
- Other Titles
- Diagnostic Significance of Tc-99m~RBC Scan on Cavernous Hemangioma of Liver
- 김옥배; 서수지; 김홍
- Issue Date
- Keimyung University School of Medicine
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.4(2) : 237~241, 1985
- The evaluation of solitary hepatic lesions is a common c]inica] problem.
Assurance that such a lesion is not a highly vascular is a necessary prerequisite to percutaneous liver biopsy.
The appearance of focal hepatic lesions on Tcᅳ99m-sulfur colloid image is non-specific. Recently Tc-99rn-labelled RBC was introduced as an agent for differentiation of hemangiomas from other foca] hepatic lesions. A flow study showing decreased perfusion and a late b]ood-poo] study showing increased local blood volume appear characteristic of hemangioma. Liver biopsy should not be attempted in such cases.
The authors experienced a case of cavernous hemangioma of liver, diagnosed with Tc-99m-RBC.
- Appears in Collections:
- 학술지 > 1985
- Files in This Item:
- 4-237.pdf(434.45 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)