초기폐경기후의 여자에서 혈중 LH
- 초기폐경기후의 여자에서 혈중 LH; FSH 및 Estradiol-17 β의 농도와 그 증상에 관한 연구
- FSH 및 Estradiol-17 β의 농도와 그 증상에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- Studies on Climacteric Symptoms and Serum Concentrations of LH, FSH and EstradioI-17/3 in Early Postmenopausal Women
- 김종서; 조준찬; 최찬오; 김원호
- Issue Date
- Keimyung University School of Medicine
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.4(2) : 248~253, 1985
- The frequencies of climacteric symptoms of Kupperman index, serum concentrations of LH, FSH and estradio-17/3 and the significance of difference in serum levels of LH, FSH and estradiol-17p in postmenopausal women with and without climacteric symptoms were studied in 36 early postmenopausal women(within 1 year after last menstrual bleeding) who visited to the internal medical outpatient clinic of Keimyung University Dongsan Medical Center from Jan. 1985 to Oct. 1935.
The results were summarized as follows:
1. Among climacteric symptoms of Kupperman iivlex in early postmenopausal women, the commonest is fatigue (86%) and the nexts were depressions, vertigoes and arthralgias'myalgias (75% respectively), hot flushes and palpitations (69^7 respectively), nervousnesses 037%), headaches (64%), paresthesias (58%), insomnias (44%) and foamication (33%).
2. The mean serum concentrations of FSH, LII and estradiol-17과 in early postmenopausal women were 73.4스30.7 mIU/ml’ 45. 3-24. 2 mlT'./ml, 5L 2-30.3Pg/ral respectively which were much higher serum concentrations of LH and FSH and 50% lower levels of estradiol-17,.3 than premenopausal women. The increase in serum concentrations of FSH is more prominent than in LH.
3. Serum concentrations of FSH and LH were significantly (p<0,001， p<0.002 respectively) higher and levels of estradiol-17 9 were significantly r!)、'n. 005) lower in women complaining of hot flushes than in women without. Scrum levels of LH were significantly (p<0. 001) higher and levels of estradiol-173 u'ere significantly Cp<0.05； Icnvcr than in women without and women with fatigue had significantly (p<0.0.5) lower estradioI-175 k-\-els than women without.
- Appears in Collections:
- 학술지 > 1985
- Files in This Item:
- 4-248.pdf(347.05 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.