흰쥐 담즙울체간의 Leucine Aminopeptidase 의 활성치
- 흰쥐 담즙울체간의 Leucine Aminopeptidase 의 활성치
- Other Titles
- Leucine Aminopeptidase Activity in the Cholestatic Rat Liver
- 곽춘식; 정상호
- Issue Date
- Keimyung University School of Medicine
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.6(2) : 210~221, 1987
- Changes in the activities of the followings have been studied over a period of 42 days following the ligation of common bile duct in rats: Plasma membrane; mitochondrial; nuclear and cytosolic leucine aminopeptidase and microsomal particle bound aminopeptidase of cholestatic livers and serum leucine aminopeptidase. The activities of alkaline phosphatase in the subcellular fractions and cytosolic alanine aminotransferase activity were also mesured.
The activities of leucine aminopeptidase in the normal rats hepatic subcellular fractions were: 6.62+1.35 Cn mol 5-aminosalicylic acid/»# protein/min) in the plasma membrane; 1.49+0.18 in the mitochondaia; 1.45±0.43 in the nuclei; and 11.60+0.73 in the cytosol. The activity of normal hepatic microsomal particle-bound aminopeptidase was 4.76+0. 69 (n mol 5-aminosalicylic acid/ mg protein/min). The subcellular fractions of alkaline phosphatase were: 5. 30+0.87 (p mol phenol/ mg protein/min) in the plasma membrane; 5.04±0.39 in the microsome; 0.86+0.15 in the mitochondria; 2.62+0.20 in the nuclei; and 2.19+0.14 in the cytosol.
After the ligation of common bile duct in the rats; activities of serum leucine aminopeptidase and alkaline phosphatase elevated markely throughout the experiments.
The activity of plasma membrane-bound leucine aminopeptidase in the cholestatic liver strikingly diminished during the 42 days following the ligation of common bile duct and that of alkaline phosphatase significantly decreased between the second and the seventh days after operation.
The activity of microsomal particle-bound aminopeptidase in the cholestatic rat liver drastically increased between the seventh and the forty-second days of the operation and the activity of hepatic microsomal alkaline phosphatase markedly increased throughout the experiments.
The activities of mitochondrial and nuclear leucine aminopeptidase in the cholestatic liver showed significant decrease. However; the mitochondrial and nuclear alkaline phosphatase activities in the cholestatic liver showed a substantial increase at the fourteenth and twenty-eight days respectively after operation.
The cytosolic alkaline phosphatase activity in cholestatic liver considerably elevated; but the cytosolic leucine aminopeptidase activity in the cholestatic liver had a slight elevation after the
ligation of common bile duct. And activity of alanine aminotransferase markedly decreased in the hepatic cytosol of the common bile duct ligated rats.
- Appears in Collections:
- 학술지 > 1987
- Files in This Item:
- 6-210.pdf(705.75 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)