한국인 간동맥의 정상변이에 관한 동맥조영술적 연구
- 한국인 간동맥의 정상변이에 관한 동맥조영술적 연구
- Other Titles
- Angiographic Anatomy and Normal Variations of Hepatic Artery in Koreans
- 전석길; 주양구; 김홍; 서수지
- Issue Date
- Keimyung University School of Medicine
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.6(2) : 334~340, 1987
- Anatomic structure of the hepatic artery is very complicated and also very variable. And so; it is an essential knowledge to the surgical intervention of the liver and trans-arterial embolization of hepatoma.
But almost of all the anatomic textbook or articles are dealing with the statistics of Caucasians; not Koreans.
Study of the hepatic arterial anatomy and its variations in Koreans is a little. Some are from cadaver and the other from angiographic findings.
And there are several different methods of classification of hepatic arterial variations without general agreement.
We want to propose a new classification method of the hepatic arterial variation by branching patterns from celiac axis and patterns of the accessory hepatic artery; or variable origin of individual hepatic arteries.
We want to report of results from angiographic findings from 72 Koreans by the new classification method.; 계명대학교
의과대학 방사선과학교실에서 복구의 동맥조영술을 실시한 증례가운데 간동맥의 해부학적 구조 및 변이를 충분히 규명할 수 있는 72례를 분석하여 서구인과 일본인 및 한국인에서의 문헌을 비교 고찰하여 보고하는 바이다.
- Appears in Collections:
- 학술지 > 1987
- Files in This Item:
- 6-334.pdf(542.97 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)