핍혈상태 신장의 신동맥 혈류량에 대한 Prostandin(PGE1-CD)의 효과
- 핍혈상태 신장의 신동맥 혈류량에 대한 Prostandin(PGE1-CD)의 효과
- Other Titles
- The Effect of Prostandin (PGEl-CD) in Renal Blood Flow of Artificially Induced Ischemic Kidney
- 박영관; 홍성권; 조원현
- Issue Date
- Keimyung University School of Medicine
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.6(2) : 341~345, 1987
- Prostaglandins which are derived from unsaturated 20-carbon fatty acids (most ofnthem are arachidonic acid) have a variety of actions to vascular or nonvascular smooth muscle. of. various organs and anti-platelet aggregating actions in experiment of acute arterial obstructioni •
They also are capable of influencing and preserving many physiologic functions in the kidney by participating in the regulation of renal blood flo.w; glomerular- filtration; and thfe. urinary excretion of electrolytes and water.
To make sure the effect of prostaglandin to the blood flow of ischemic kidney; we> checked renal arterial blood flow before and after clamping the renal artery for 45; 60 and 90 minutes in Korean house rabbits.
Prostandin (PGEl-CD) was injected through ear vein of rabbit from 5 minutes before declamp and blood flow of renal artery was checked at immediate after declamp and 5; 15; 30 and 60 minutes after declamp by Flowmeter.
In the 45 minutes clamping group; renal blood flow at 60 minutes after declamp was 102.9% in control group and 130.0% in the group using PGEl-CD.
In the 60 minutes clamping group; the flow was 92.9% in control and 124.7% in PGEl-CD group. In the 90 minutes clamping group; only 30.3% of original renal blood flow was returned in control group but 76.3% in PGEl-CD group.
The mean survival times up to 7 days after experiments were 7; 7 and 3.8 days in 45; 60; 90 minutes clamping groups using PGEl-CD compare with 6.8; 5.6 and 2.2 days in control groups.
- Appears in Collections:
- 학술지 > 1987
- Files in This Item:
- 6-341.pdf(273.01 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)