Chlorambucil이 수컷 생쥐의 생식세포에 미치는 영향
- Chlorambucil이 수컷 생쥐의 생식세포에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- Effect of Chlorambucil on the Reproductive Cells of Male Mice
- 김덕훈; 김곤섭; 이인환; 장성익; 최인장
- Issue Date
- Keimyung University School of Medicine
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.6(2) : 379~385, 1987
- The present study was performed to investigate the effects of chlorambucil on the reproductive cells of male mice.
The animal was treated with daily injection of chlorambucil(16mg/kg) for periods up to 35 ■days.
The morphological; changes in reproductive cells of male mice were observed with light microscope after routine preparation.
The results are summarized as follows:
1. Testis; epididymis; prostate; and body weight were increased in control groups; however; in the experimental groups; these were severely decreased.
2. The diameter of seminiferous tubule and the height of germinal epithelium cell were •decreased; and more numbers of spermatogonia A; spermatogonia B; spermatocyte; spermatid; and spermatozoa were severely decreased. After 35 days treated with chlorambucil; almost all •spermatozoa were lost in seminiferous tubules.
3. During the process of treatment; the frequency of cell debris; vacuolations; piknotic nuclei; -and multinucleated giant cells were markedly appeared in the germinal epithelial cells.
4. The severe hyperplasia of Leydig cell was revealed; the Sertoli cell was not ■affected with treatment.
These results indicate that the chlorambucil causes ultimate lesions for the production of reproductive cell in all stages of the spermatogenesis.-
- Appears in Collections:
- 학술지 > 1987
- Files in This Item:
- 6-379.pdf(511.43 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)