산전관리시 B형간염 표식자 항원 검사의 중요성
- 산전관리시 B형간염 표식자 항원 검사의 중요성
- Other Titles
- The Significance of Routine Screening of Asymptomatic Antepartum Women for Hbs Antigrenemia.
- 신동학; 윤성도
- Issue Date
- Keimyung University School of Medicine
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.7(1) : 100~106, 1988
- The prevalence of Hbs antigenemia among 917 parturients screened in antenatal check at Keimyung Univ. Dong San Medical Center Taegu; Korea was 6.1%.
Identifiable risk factors could not be found for over 82% of asymptomatic hepatis B surface antigen positive women.
The presence of Hbe Ag seemed related to HBV vertical transmission & infectivity. Considering cost effectiveness & significant risk of perinatal transmission; comprehensive antepartum Hbs Ag screening is recommanded & more over immune prophylaxis is also mandatory to eradicate the future hepatitis B transmission among populations.
- Appears in Collections:
- 학술지 > 1988
- Files in This Item:
- 7-100.pdf(350.01 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)