교정환자의 내원상황 및 부정교합 양상에 대한 연구
- 교정환자의 내원상황 및 부정교합 양상에 대한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Distribution and the Types of Malocclusion of Orthodontic Patients
- Issue Date
- Keimyung University School of Medicine
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.7(2) : 322~329, 1988
- A study was performed to investigate the distribution and the types of malocclusion of orthodontic patients through the diagnostic chart; cephalogram and study model.
The subjects consisted of 173 orthodontic patients (85 male; 88 female); who visited the Dental department of Dongsan Medical Center from Jan. 1st; 1987 to Oct. 31st; 1988.
The results were as follows: The ratio of male and female visitors was 1 ： 1.04.
Among total visitors; 8—11 age group was 41.0% and over 20 age group was 16.7%.
The regional distribution showed that Jung Gu; Seo Gu and Nam Gu were 47.4% and Kyung Buk and Kyung Nam; 22.0%.
Class I malocclusion was 49.1%; class IT; 22. 0% and class I 28.9% in the distribution of malocclusion by Angle's classification. Deciduous dentition was 2.9%; mixed dentition; 42.8% and permanent dentition; 49.3%.
The distribution of patients by ODI showed that ODI of 56. 4% of class I malocclusion was 66—75 and that of 50. 0% of class I was less than 60.
The distribution of patients by APDI showed that the APDI of 72.8% of class I malocclusion was 76—85; that of 84. 9% of class I; 71—85; that of 58.0% of class HI; 86ᅳ95; and there was no significant difference between APDI and Angle's classification.
- Appears in Collections:
- 학술지 > 1988
- Files in This Item:
- 7-322.pdf(389.58 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)