무배란성 불임환자에 있어서 골반 초음파 추적조사에 의한 Gonadotropin 치료
- 무배란성 불임환자에 있어서 골반 초음파 추적조사에 의한 Gonadotropin 치료
- Other Titles
- Gonadotropin Therapy for Anovulatory Infertility Patients by Ultrasound
- 조치흠; 김덕만; 이두룡
- Anovulatory infertility; Gonadotropin; Pregnancy; Ultrasound monitoring
- Issue Date
- Keimyung University School of Medicine
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.9(3) : 340~344, 1990
- Ovarian follicular growth was
monitored by ultrasound. Ovulation induction in 25 cycles of 13 anovulatory infertility patients were performed. These women were treated with clomiphene citrate; human menopausal gonadotropin(hMG) and human chorionic gonadotropin(hCG) for anovulatry infertility.
The amount of gonadotropins administered were based exclusively on the results of the ultrasound examina¬tions. Twelve pregnancies were obtained; with 12 singletons; resulting in accumulative pregnancy rate about 92.3%.
Ultrasound can be helpful in the determination of the best time for induction of ovulation and effectively to control gonadotropin therapy in the majority of cases.
- Appears in Collections:
- 학술지 > 1990
- Files in This Item:
- 9-340.pdf(240.39 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)