생체 신이식에서 자기공명 신동맥 조영술의 유용성
- 생체 신이식에서 자기공명 신동맥 조영술의 유용성
- Other Titles
- Gadolinium-enhanced MR Angiography in Living Donor Renal Transplantation
- 김형태; Hyung Tae Kim
- Keimyung Author(s)
- Dept. of Surgery (외과학)
- MRA; Kidney transplantation; Living donors
- Issue Date
- School of Medicine
- 대한이식학회지, Vol.13(2) : 257-261, 1999
- Background: Donor safety is critical issue in living donor renal transplantation (LDRT). Conventional angiography, gold standard for evaluation of renal vasculature, is invasive and painful and can result serious complications; catheter related or contrast agent related complications. Magnetic resonance angiography has much less complications，related with the procedure.
Objective: To test feasibility of MR angiography as preoperative work up in LDRT.
Materials and Method: Conventional renal angiogram and gadolinium-enhanced MR angiogram (Gd-MRA) was obtained from 20 kidneys of 10 donors. Each images were interpreted by 2 radiologist, separately. Operative findings of 10 grafts were compared with those images.
Results: There were 22 main renal arteries, 4 accessory renal arteries and 2 early bifurcation on both Gd-MRA and conventional angiogram. But both images missed one main branch, which was hidden by ventrally located larger branch and was identified on operative finding. There was no test related complication on both studies, except one hematoma formation after conventional angiography.
Conclusion: MR angiography is as accurate as conventional angiography in preoperative work up for LDRT and associated with no test related complications.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. 연구논문 > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Surgery (외과학)
- Files in This Item:
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)