중심각막두께 측정에 대한 파장가변 빛간섭단층촬영계의 유용성
- Other Titles
- Utility of the Swept Source Optical Coherence Tomography for Measurements
of Central Corneal Thickness
- 김임규; 이종은; 이준석; 서샘; 이규원
- Dept. of Ophthalmology (안과학)
- Issue Date
- 대한안과학회지, Vol.57(10) : 1542-1548, 2016
- Purpose: To evaluate the efficacy of swept source optical coherence tomography (SS-OCT) by comparing the measurement of
central corneal thickness (CCT) to the measurement obtained using Orbscan II, anterior segment optical coherence tomography
(AS-OCT) and ultrasound pachymetry.
Methods: One examiner measured the CCT in 65 eyes of 65 healthy subjects using Orbscan II, AS-OCT, SS-OCT and ultrasound
pachymetry. The mean values and correlations were analyzed.
Results: The average CCT measurements obtained using Orbscan II, AS-OCT, SS-OCT and ultrasound pachymetry were
534.83 ± 38.46, 517.80 ± 32.48, 528.22 ± 33.71 and 528.02 ± 34.90 μm, respectively. A significant linear correlation was observed
among Orbscan II, AS-OCT, SS-OCT and ultrasound pachymetry (r > 0.894, p < 0.001). There was no significant difference
between the SS-OCT and ultrasound pachymetry (p = 0.782).
Conclusions: The results of the 4 methods were significantly correlated and the SS-OCT reached a high level of agreement
when CCT was determined using ultrasound pachymetry. The CCT measurements using SS-OCT is a better alternative for ultrasound
pachymetry than Orbscan II and AS-OCT.
- Anterior segment optical coherence tomography; Central corneal thickness; Orbscan II; Swept source optical coherence tomography; Ultrasound pachymetry
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Ophthalmology (안과학)
- Keimyung Author(s)
- File in this Item
- oak-2017-0474.pdf(1.01 MB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)