학동기 아토피 피부염 환자에서 맞춤형 식사를 통한 증상 호전
- Other Titles
- Beneficial Effect of Diet Intervention on School Children with
- 이재혁; 홍승완; 김성애; 최희정; 김미경; 서영성
- Dept. of Dermatology (피부과학); Dept. of Pediatrics (소아청소년학); Dept. of Internal Medicine (내과학); Dept. of Family Medicine (가정의학)
- Issue Date
- Korean Journal of Health Promotion, Vol.16(1) : 32-36, 2016
- Background: Atopic dermatitis (AD) is one of the most common skin disorders affecting infants and children.
Food allergy is a strong risk factor for the development of AD. This study was designed to evaluate the improvement
of symptoms among AD patients in the late childhood while they take the customized (organic, balanced,
non-allergic, diverse vegetable, little saturated fat and trans fat free) diet.
Methods: Nineteen children with AD who agreed to the written consent were enrolled in the study from October
to December, 2014. We supplied them with the customized diet for 8 weeks. Clinical evaluations, blood tests
and nutritional status were conducted at baseline, at 4th and at 8th week. Eczema area and severity index
(EASI) and Scoring atopic dermatitis (SCORAD) were used to determine the severity of AD.
Results: The mean age of 19 patients was 8.5±1.54 years. EASI and SCORD index were decreased after diet
intervention (2.6±3.06 [standard deviation] vs. 2.0±2.93 P＝0.026, 24.9±10.76 vs. 20.0±12.65 P＝0.009).
Pruritus scores using visual analogue scale, rated by patients and hemoglobin revealed statistically significant
improvement after diet intervention.
Conclusions: The customized diet helps to improve the symptoms of atopic dermatitis and the nutritional
indicators. Additional long-term and large-scale studies are required as well as the development of various
- Dermatitis(피부염); Atopic(아토피); Eczema(습진); Diet(식사); Severity of illness index(중증도)
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Dermatology (피부과학)
1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Family Medicine (가정의학)
1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Internal Medicine (내과학)
1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Pediatrics (소아청소년학)
- Keimyung Author(s)
- 김성애; 최희정; 김미경; 서영성
- File in this Item
- oak-2016-0322.pdf(369.47 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)