ICNP의 후향적 개발방법에 의한 한국의 학교 간호현상
- Other Titles
- Development of School Health Nursing Phenomena in Korea by Retrospective Method of ICNP
- 김영임; 양순옥; 왕명자; 김정남; 김현숙; 박태남; 정미자; 현혜진
- Dept. of Nursing (간호학)
- Issue Date
- 지역사회간호학회지, Vol.13(4) : 595-607, 2002
- The objectives of this study were to identify the phenomena of school health nursing at schools in Korea and to contribute to building a school health domain of International Classification for Nursing Practice.
A retrospective method was used in this study to develop ICNP during the period from July to October 2001.
The procedure of the study involved choosing nursing phenomena using preliminary terms from the reports on the field of school health nursing practice documented by nursing students in 10 different nursing colleges.
The detail procedures of the study were as follows.
1) Choosing nursing phenomena by using preliminary terms
2) Choosing the characteristics of school health nursing practice from the selected nursing phenomena
3) In order to make a consensus regarding the appropriate characteristics of phenomena. 15 study group members re-categorized the nursing phenomena through 5 times of cyber meetings and 3 times of formal meetings.
4) To verify each characteristic. 5 community nursing faculties and 25 school health nurses participated in the procedure to give score on nursing characteristics.
5) Classification of the definite nursing phenomena and characteristics.
Following the 5 step procedures, school health nursing phenomena were categorized into human and environmental domains.
Human domains were classified into human behavioral and functional domains. Environmental domains were classified into physical and psychosocial domains. The essential characteristics of each phenomena were selected when it obtains the mean scroe of 3.0 over at the related characteristics.
The human behavioral domain consisted of 7 phenomena including risk for spinal disorder, inadequate dietary habit, inadequate weight control, smoking and substance abuse, inadequate stress management, inadequate sex related coping strategies and inadequate accident management. The human functional domain consisted of 6 phenomena including inadequate eye care and visual management, risk for respiratory disorder, inadequate dental health care,
- ICNP; School Nursing Phenomena
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 2. College of Nursing (간호대학) > Dept. of Nursing(간호학)
- Keimyung Author(s)
- File in this Item
- oak-bbb-04974.pdf(744.7 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)