종합건강검진센타의 내용 분석 및 개선점에 관한 고찰
- Other Titles
- An Investigation of the use of a General Health Examination Center
- 구은수; 김해연; 서영성; 신동학; 조희영; 강문규; 배효근
- Dept. of Family Medicine (가정의학)
- Issue Date
- 가정의학회지, Vol.12(7) : 52-62, 1991
- In order to improve and to have more effective and comprehensive health examintion, 4, 162 patients who visited the health examination center at the Pohang Sunlin Hospital during the period of August 16, 1986 to March 30, 1990, ere selected and analyzed. The results were as follows.
1. The total number of patients was 4, 162, of which 2, 587(62%) were male and 1, 575(38 %) female. Among the age distribution of patients, the largest was 40—49 on male group and 30—39 on female.
2. Most common subjective symptoms were GI trouble(24.5%), backache and arthralgia(11.2 %), and fatigue or general symptoms(9.1%) etc.
3. The prevalence of diagnosis by organ systems was highest in liver disease for males and gastrointestinal disease for females. 4. The number of respondents to the questionare was 484, 57% of the respondents were dissatisfied and 43% were satisfied.
The most common reason for dissatisfaction was the physician's insufficient explanation or not enough counseling about health care.
5. Discussion with the doctor included information about chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertention, coronary heat disease so on(28%), periodic health care(16%), family prob-lems(14%), exercise(12%), and abstention from smoking & drinking(12%) etc.
We conclude that general health examination should be focused more carefully on the patients history and physical examination and patiens were encouraged to get further periodic health care.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Family Medicine (가정의학)
- Keimyung Author(s)
- 서영성; 신동학
- File in this Item
- oak-bbb-00393.pdf(590.2 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)