폐쇄성 수면 무호흡증에 대한 포괄적 치료 - 수면 클리닉에서 치과의 역할
- Other Titles
- COMPREHENSIVE TREATMENT OF OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA THE ROLE OF DEPARTMENT OF DENTISTRY IN SLEEP CLINIC
- 권대근; 조용원; 안병훈; 황상희; 남기영
- Dept. of Dentistry (치과학); Dept. of Otorhinolaryngology (이비인후과학); Dept. of Neurology (신경과학)
- Issue Date
- 대한구강악안면외과학회지, Vol.30(2) : 150-156, 2004
- The etiology of the obstructive sleep apnea includes the various factors such as anatomical abnormality in upper airway, craniofacial structure, obesity and personal habit. To establish reasonable treatment plan, multi-department approach is should be emphasized because the treatment modity is depend on the result of analysis for degree & site of obstruction and various behavioral factors. In Sleep Clinic in Keimyung University Medical Center, the standard of care for sleep apnea patient was established according to the Standard of practice committee of Americal Sleep Disorders Association.
After one year experience of comprehensive approach for sleep apnea we achieve following recommendation for the treatment.
1) The multi-department examination and diagnosis could prevent unnessary treatment because the treatment plan could be established under comprehensive discussion.
2) Determination of the site of obstruction is important for treatment planning. However, no single determinant could be found. We expect multi-department approach can reduce the mistake in detection of obstruction.
3) Further evaluation of treatment outcome should be succeeded to establish Korean standard of care for sleep apnea treatment.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Dentistry (치과학)
1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Otorhinolaryngology (이비인후과학)
1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Neurology (신경과학)
- Keimyung Author(s)
- 황상희; 남기영; 안병훈; 조용원
- File in this Item
- oak-bbb-00574.pdf(350.72 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)