구조화된 환자교육에 대한 연구논문 분석 -고혈압 환자를 중심으로-
- 박청자; 이경희; 고효정; 권영숙; 김정남; 박영숙
- Alternative Author(s)
- Park, Cheong Ja; Lee, Kyung Hee; Koh, Hyo Jung; Kwon, Young Sook; Kim, Chong Nam; Park, Yeong Sook
- Publication Year
- This study was conducted to analyze the nursing research methodology and the key concepts used in articles related hypertension published in the RICH. The purpose of this study was for reflecting the trends of the research on the structured patient education focused the hypertensives.
The results were as following.
1. There were 119 research studies related hypertension in RICH from 1994 to 2002. The number increased in 1997. Research studies of 98 have done since 1997 and it is 82% of the total research studies.
2. The most of the research studies are non-degree research studies. Research studies with fund have been rapidly increased in 2000 year.
3. The prevailing research design were the non-experimental design, quasi-experimental and pre-experimental designs in order.
4. The data collection method used most often physiologic measures(32.8%).
5. The domain of the key concepts that prevailed was health domain(51.8%), nursing domain(22.9%), and human being domain(20.5%) in order. And environmental domain (4.8%) were relatively low.
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.