교통사고 및 산업재해로 인한 요통 환자의 심리적 특성
- Other Titles
- Psychological Characteristics of the Patients with Low Back Pain by Traffic and Industrial Accidents
- 박기영; 이소영; 강철형
- Dept. of Rehabilitation Medicine (재활의학); Dept. of Orthopedic Surgery (정형외과학)
- Issue Date
- 대한재활의학회지, Vol.27(3) : 394-398, 2003
- Objective: To survey characteristic patterns and speculate psychologic factors of the patients with low back pain associated with industrial injury or traffic accidents.
Method: Nineteen low back pain patients after traffic (12 cases) or industrial (7 cases) accidents were compensation insurance status. 40 controls were low back pain patients without compensation insurance status. All had been evaluated with an electrodiagnostic study. Pain drawings and symptom check list for minor psychiatric disorder (SCL- MPD) were assessed to speculate the characteristics of the psychologic factors.
Results: In the electrodiagnostic study patients with compensation insurance status had segmental radiculopathy in 5 cases (26.3%) and controls in 18 cases (45.5%). Pain drawings classified as Ransford scores were abnormal in 14 cases (73.7%) of the patients and in 9 cases (24.3%) of the controls. Visual inspection of the pain drawings classified as non-indicative were 12 cases (63.2%) of the patients and 13 cases (31.3%) of the controls. SCL-MPD showed higher somatization, depression and phobic-anxiety scores than the controls.
Conclusion: Pain drawing and SCL-MPD are available for screening of the psychological factors and management for low back pain of compensation insurance stauts.
- Low back pain; Compensation insurance status; Pain drawing; SCL-MPD
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Rehabilitation Medicine (재활의학)
1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Orthopedic Surgery (정형외과학)
- Keimyung Author(s)
- 박기영; 이소영; 강철형
- File in this Item
- oak-bbb-3449.pdf(222.36 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)