어깨 회전근개 파열 종류와 정도에 따른 초음파 동반 소견
- Other Titles
- Associated Sonographic Findings according to the Type and Severity of Rotator Cuff Tear
- 박기영; 김영현; 이소영; 이성문
- Dept. of Rehabilitation Medicine (재활의학); Dept. of Radiology (영상의학)
- Issue Date
- 대한재활의학회지, Vol.29(3) : 291-296, 2005
- Objective: To determine the association between the type
and severity of rotator cuff tear and ultrasonographic findings.
Method: Total 91 cases with rotator cuff tear were classified
into partial- or full-thickness tear according to arthrographic
and ultrasonographic findings. Partial-thickness tear
was divided into the tear on the bursal or articular side.
Full-thickness tear was divided into small (2 cm＜) or large
(2 cm≧) tear by the length of retraction. Combined findings
which included biceps tenosynovitis, subacromial-subdeltoid
(SASD) bursitis, acromio-clavicular (AC) joint osteoarthritis
and the cortical irregularity of greater tubercle (GT) were
evaluated by ultrasonography.
Results: Sixty five cases (71.9%) were full-thickness tear
and 26 cases (28.1%) were partial-thickness tear. Forty two
cases (46.1%) were SASD bursitis, 33 cases (36.2%) were
biceps tenosynovitis, 24 cases (26.3%) were cortical irregularity
of GT, and 26 cases (28.5%) were AC joint osteoarthritis.
The incidence of SASD bursitis was higher in fullthickness
tear than partial-thickness tear. The SASD bursitis
and cortical irregularity of GT were more frequently shown
in large tear than small tear.
Conclusion: SASD bursitis showed higher association with
full-thickness tear than partial-thickness tear. The length of
retraction was more severe when SASD bursitis or cortical
irregularity of GT was associated with full-thickness tear.
- Ultrasonography; Rotator cuff tear; Subacromial-subdeltoid bursa; Cortical irregularity of greater tubercle
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Rehabilitation Medicine (재활의학)
1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Radiology (영상의학)
- Keimyung Author(s)
- 박기영; 이소영; 이성문
- File in this Item
- oak-bbb-3482.pdf(2.38 MB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)