HaCaT 각질형성세포 및 섬유아세포에서 말기름의 항세균, 염증성
사이토카인 및 제 1형 교원질 발현에 대한 영향
- Other Titles
- Effect of Horse Oil on Anti-bacterial, Inflammatory Cytokines, and Type I Collagen
Expressions in Human HaCaT Keratinocytes and Fibroblasts
- 최경화; 이영선; 윤지현; 유왕근; 김미려; 이규석; 조재위
- Dept. of Dermatology (피부과학)
- Issue Date
- 대한피부과학회지, Vol.52(1) : 1-6, 2014
- Background: Anti-inflammation, anti-bactericidal, and collagen synthesis are important for health skin conditions. However, the effect of horse oil on anti-inflammation, anti-bactericidal, and collagen synthesis is largely unknown.
Objective: The aim of this study was to evaluate the anti-bactericidal, anti-inflammatory, and synthesis of type I collagen of horse oil. Methods: Anti-bacterial effect was evaluated by disc diffusion test. Expressions of inflammatory cytokines were studied by RT-PCR analysis, real time PCR. Type I collagen expression was evaluated by Western blot in human HaCaT kertinocytes and fibroblasts. Results: Our data showed that horse oil exerted anti-bacterial effect on P.acnes and S.aureus. Expression of IL-10 was increased by horse oil-treated HaCaT cells. In addition, increased expression of type I collagen was observed in horse oil-treated human skin fibroblasts.
Conclusion: Horse oil exerts an anti-bactericidal effect against P.acnes and S.aureus. In addition, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging effects of horse oil will be mediated by up-regulation of IL-10 and type I collagen, respectively.
- Anti-bactericidal effect; Horse oil; IL-10; Type I collagen
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Dermatology (피부과학)
- Keimyung Author(s)
- 이규석; 조재위
- Full Text
- File in this Item
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)