경북 청도군 담수어에서의 간흡충 피낭유충의 기생상
- Other Titles
- Infestation of Clonorchis Inensis Metacercaria in Fresh-water Fish in River Cheongdo, Korea
- 강재원; 박준호; 김준택; 최동익
- Issue Date
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.3(2) : 146-150, 1984
- Fresh-water fish collected in the river Cheongdo, Kyungpook Province, Korea were examined for the presence of the metacercaria of Clonorchis sinensis from March to September, 1983.
The species of fresh-water fish were collected. Of these, four species of the fish, Acheilognathus limbata, Gnathopogon atromaculatus, Paracheilognatus rhombea, and Pungtungia herzi, harbored the metacercaria of C. sinensis.
The infestation rate for the larva was relatively high in G. atromaculatus 75.4 per cent, and A. limbata 75.0 per cent, followed by P. rhomber 60.0 per cent. The rate was least in P. herza 50.0 per cent.
In the intensity of infestation with the larva, G. atromaculatus was most heavily infested and the average number of metacercaria per gram of fish was 31.6, followed by P. herzi 10， 5. A. limbata and P. rhombea were infested with small numbers of cysts, 4.0 and 5.8, respectively.
It is indicate that two kinds of fresh-water fish, G. atromaculatus and P. herzi caugh in the river Cheongdo harbored may metacercariae of C. sinensis.
- Appears in Collections:
- 2. Keimyung Medical Journal (계명의대 학술지) > 1984
- File in this Item
- 3-146.pdf(271.13 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)