금호강 참붕어에서의 간흡충 피낭유충 기생상의 변동
- Other Titles
- Recent Change in Infestation Pattern of Clonorchis sinensis Metacercariae in Pseudorasbora parva Caught at River Kumho
- 조원현; 최동익
- Dept. of Surgery (외과학)
- Issue Date
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.3(2) : 243-247, 1984
- In order to determine the recent changes in infestation pattern of Clonorchis sinensis metacercariae in the southern topmouthed minnow, Pseudorasbora parva, the fish were collected in the river Kumho, throwing a castnet and using a glass bowl containing crushed oil—cake as bait from March to September, 1984.
The infestation rates and intensity of infestation for C, sinensis in ᅳP. parva were determined and compared with the results reported by Lee and Kim(1958), Kim(1961), Lee(1968), Choi(1976), and Hwang and Choi(1980) in the same river.
The intensity of infestation with C. sinensis in P. parva, expressed in the average numbers of cysts per gram of flesh, were decreased with undulation from 1958 to 1980. The average number was 63. 3 in 1958, 34. 3 in 1968, 51. 4 in 1976, and 41.8 in 1980, then dropped abruptly to 7. 9 in 1983.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Surgery (외과학)
2. Keimyung Medical Journal (계명의대 학술지) > 1984
- Keimyung Author(s)
- File in this Item
- 3-243.pdf(271.56 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)