유방 섬유선종의 미세구조에 의한 조직원에 관하여
- Other Titles
- On the Histogenesis of Fibroadenoma by Ultrastructural Approach
- 송국현; 서인수; 박영관
- Dept. of Surgery (외과학)
- Issue Date
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.4(2) : 151-158, 1985
- The author studied ultrastructural changes of 11 cases of fibroadenoma obtained from young female breast to clarify the origin of the tumor cells. Chief complaints were palpable mass in all cases.
Electron microscopic observations disclosed that the main proliferating cells were those showing intermediate morphology between secrcLory and myoepithelial cells. Occasionally classic myoepithelial cells were also noted on the base of epithelial nests. Columnar cells were also found frequently, which showed microvilli on the luminal surface and resembled to normal secretory cells in shape and distribution. But these cells had a lot of bundles of myofilments with dense bodies on their cytoplasm accompanied with decreased number of various organelles. These cells were interpreted as intermediate form.
The origin of the cells in the fibroadenoma of female breast thought to be stem cells or reserve cells of ducts which did not fully differentiate to secretory or myoepithelial cells and showed all characteristics of both cell lines.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Surgery (외과학)
2. Keimyung Medical Journal (계명의대 학술지) > 1985
- Keimyung Author(s)
- File in this Item
- 4-151.pdf(1.01 MB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)