피부 섬유아세포에서의 교원질 및 Fibronectin 유전자의 발현
- Other Titles
- Expression of Type I, III Collagen and Fibronectin Genes by Skin Fibroblasts
- 노용지; 이규석
- Dept. of Dermatology (피부과학)
- Issue Date
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.10(3) : 387-394, 1991
- The expression of various extracellular matrix genes is examined by skin fivroblast cultures and placental tissues using Northern and slot-blot hybridization. Total RNA from 3-6 passaged fibrobasts cultures was isolated.
In Northern blot analysis, type Ⅰ and type Ⅲprocollagen-specific mRNA transcripts from cultured skin fibroblasts demostrated the specificity of hybridization with pro α1(Ⅰ) and pro α1(Ⅲ) collagen. specifically, pro α1(Ⅰ) or pro α1(Ⅲ) collagen cDNA probes hybridized to two distinct mRNA species with apparen sizes of 5.8 and 4.8 kilobases(kb), or 5.4 and 4.8 kb, respectively. The molecular size of fibronectin and β-actin mRNA revealed 8.0 kb and 2.0 kb, respectively. Therefore, it showed no changes of sizes of mRNAs between skin fibroblasts and placental tissues.
In slot-bolt analysis, the levels of type Ⅰ,Ⅲ collagen and fibronectin mRNA in skin fibroblasts is higher each 18.8, 3.2, and 1.7 folds than in placental tissues. And determination of type Ⅰ/Ⅲ procollagen ratios revealed 4.4in fibroblast cultures, and 0.75 in placental tissues.
This results indicate that type Ⅰ collgaen is predominant extracelluar matrix produced by skin fibroblasts when compaired to placental tissues.
- Collagen; Fibronectin; Gene expression
- Appears in Collections:
- 2. Keimyung Medical Journal (계명의대 학술지) > 1991
1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Dermatology (피부과학)
- Keimyung Author(s)
- File in this Item
- 10-387.pdf(381.35 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)