급성거핵아구성 백혈병으로 진행된 만성 골수성 백혈병
- Other Titles
- A Case of Megakaryoblastic Transformation of Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- 손수호; 김경례; 송홍석; 권기영; 전동석; 박상균
- Dept. of Internal Medicine (내과학); Dept. of Laboratory Medicine (진단검사의학); Dept. of Surgery (외과학)
- Issue Date
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.11(2) : 321-329, 1992
- Blast crisis is the common terminal event in chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML). In the majority of cases, the predominant immature cells in the blood and bone marrow are either of myeloid or lymphoid origin. Less frequently transformations involve the erythroid or megakaryocytic cell lines.
We experienced a case of 37-year-old man with Ph' -negative CML who developed a blastic transformation in which the predominant cell type was megakaryoblasts. He diagnosed as CML 8 months ago, thereafter he received irregular treatment only. When admission, he complained nasal bleeding and general weakness, and diagnosed under impression of blast crisis by morphologic and cytochemical study. After multiple chemotherapy, blast crisis was improved, but not resolved, and the blast crisis developed again 2 months later after admssion. At that time, seventy-nine percent megakaryoblasts were present at perpheral blood and we used immunoperoxidase stain for platelet specific antibody (Glycoprotein Ⅲa).
The stain was positive, and we could confirm acute megakaryoblastic crisis of CML.
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia; Megakaryoblastic crisis
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Internal Medicine (내과학)
1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Laboratory Medicine (진단검사의학)
1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Surgery (외과학)
2. Keimyung Medical Journal (계명의대 학술지) > 1992
- Keimyung Author(s)
- 송홍석; 권기영; 전동석; 박상균
- File in this Item
- 11-321.pdf(517.27 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)