대상포진 환자의 지연형 피부과민반응에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study of Delayed Cutaneous Hypersensitivity Reactions in Patients with Herpes Zoster
- 권호준; 송준영; 류영욱; 박의수; 정재봉; 이규석
- Dept. of Dermatology (피부과학)
- Issue Date
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.13(3) : 280-287, 1994
- To assess cell mediated immunity in herpes zoster patients, we evaluated delayed cutaneous hypersensitivity reactions by Multitest CMI kit in 80 herpes zoster patients and 20 controls. Delayed cutaneous hypersensitivuty reactions is quantified by a score(the sum of the diameters of induration) and a number of positive antigens at 48 hours.
The results were obtained as follows:
The average scores were 9.56±5.35mm in patient group and 14.84±7.68mm in control group. The average numbers of positive antigens were 2.37±1.10 in patient group and 3.37≥1.07 in control group. There were statistically significant differences between patient and control group(p<0.05).
The rate of energy was 5.0% in patient group and zero % in control group. The rate of hyponergy was 10.0% in patient group and zero % in control group.
The average score of patient group above 60 years of age(8.92±6.46mm) was lower than that of control group below 60 years of age(10.00±4.48mm). The average number of positive antigens of patient group above 60 years of age (2.03±1.20)was significantly lower than that of patient group below 60 years of age(2.60±0.97)(p<0.05).
The average scores of patients had associated with malignant carcinoma, tuberculosis were lower than to that of other patients(5.67±5.54mm for malignant carcinoma, 9.58±4.92㎜ for hypertensi, 7.33±6.81㎜ for tuberculosis, 9.84±5.39mm for others).
- Herpes zoster; Cell mediated immunity
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Dermatology (피부과학)
2. Keimyung Medical Journal (계명의대 학술지) > 1994
- Keimyung Author(s)
- 박의수; 류영욱; 이규석; 송준영
- File in this Item
- 13-280.pdf(442.21 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)