시범학교 불소용액양치사업 3년간의 효과평가 연구
- 김종배; 이용규; 신승철
- Publication Year
- Caries; Fluoride mouthrinsing
- The authors have studied for caries prevention effects of fluoride mouthrinsing program for 3 years. 164 school children were orally examined after mouthrinsing with 0.05% NaF and 10% xylitol solution everyday for 3 years. And compared the results with these of other school children. The obtained results are followings.
1. DMF rate were examined as 61.2% in 9 years old. 62.3% in 10 years old and 72.6% in 11 years old, and no difference with the control group.
2. DMFT rate was 13.9% in 9 years old, 11.4% in 10 years old and 8.9% in 11 years old, so it is estimated that average 38.3% reduction of caries incidence for DMFT rate, compared with the control group.
3. DMFT index was examined as 1.98±0.82 in 9 years old, 1.79±0.71 in 10 years old and 1.92±1.01 in 11 years old. It is estimated that 23.0% of caries reduction effect in 9 years old, 34.7% in 10 years old and 51.2% in 11 years old and average 36.9% reduction effects were calculated.
4. It is recommended that fluoride mouthrinsing program with 0.05% NaF and 10%
xylitol solution was effective to prevent the caries incidence for school children.
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.