간호대학생의 사회적 지지, 자기효능감 및 희망의 관계
- Other Titles
- Effects of Social Support and Self-efficacy on Hope among Nursing Students
- 박미정; 전원희
- Dept. of Nursing (간호학)
- Issue Date
- 한국간호교육학회지, Vol.22(1) : 34-41, 2016
- Purpose: This study was conducted in order to explore the factors affecting the hope in nursing students.
Methods: A total of 166 nursing students participated in the study. Data was analyzed using SPSS WIN 18.0.
Results: The mean scores for social support, self-efficacy, and hope were above-average level. There were
significant mean differences in hope according to religion, academic achievement, and satisfaction with nursing
majors. Hope correlated positively with social support and self-efficacy. The significant predictors of hope included
social support and satisfaction with the nursing major. The regression model explained 12.7% of hope. Conclusion:
To improve hope in nursing students, nursing educators should focus on promoting their social support and
satisfaction with the nursing major.
- Social support(사회적 지지); Self-efficacy(자기효능감); Hope(희망); Nursing student(간호대학생)
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 2. College of Nursing (간호대학) > Dept. of Nursing(간호학)
- Keimyung Author(s)
- File in this Item
- oak-2016-0269.pdf(734.36 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)