우리나라 고혈압·당뇨병 예방관리사업 정책 동향과 분석 그리고 한국형 만성질환 예방관리 모형
- Other Titles
- Directions and Current Issues on the Policy of Prevention and Management for Hypertension and Diabetes, and Development of Chronic Disease Prevention and Management Model in Korea
- Moo-Sik Lee; Kyeong-Soo Lee; Jung-Jeung Lee; Tae-Yoon Hwang; Jin-Yong Lee; Weon-Seob Yoo; Keon-Yeop Kim; Sang-Kyu Kim; Jong-Yeon Kim; Ki-Soo Park; Bo-Young Hwang
- Dept. of Preventive Medicine (예방의학)
- Issue Date
- 농촌의학.지역보건, Vol.45(1) : 13-40, 2020
The purpose of this manuscript was to propose the policy and perspectives of prevention and management for hypertension and diabetes in Korea.
Authors reviewed the chronic disease prevention and management projects and models were executed in Korea until now, and analyzed and evaluated their performances.
In the circumstances of Korea, the following several requisites should be improved ; Specific Korean strategy for development and pursuing of national level policy agenda for chronic disease management must be established. There are a need to establish several means of supplementing the weaknesses of the current chronic disease management policies and programs. Firstly, development and distribution of prevention and management are necessary. Secondly, there is a need for development of information system that can lead the chronic disease management programs currently being implemented. Thirdly, there is urgent need to develop resources such as cultivation of manpower and facilities for provision of education and consultation for the patients and holders of risk factors of chronic disease. Fourthly, there is a need for means of securing management system and financial resources for operation of policies and programs.
The results can be able to use as a road map, models, and direction and strategies of policies for chronic disease prevention and management of Korea.contents of guidelines on the systematic project execution regime (regarding systematization of local community, subjects and contents of the projects) with guarantee for the quality of chronic disease
- Policy of hypertension and diabetes mellitus; NCDs prevention and management
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Preventive Medicine (예방의학)
- Keimyung Author(s)
- Full Text
- File in this Item
- oak-2020-0059.pdf(1.01 MB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)